Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Donations

PayPal Donations supporting Gregory Morse in his fight to expose USA government persecution, crimes

[PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.]

I have turned to donations as a way of funding my future as I have chosen to terminate my interests in my discretionary trust fund and limited partnerships that my father uses to control me on behalf of US Army military intelligence criminals. As I am in a foreign country doing dangerous dirty work of infiltrating the mafia, FBI and any organizations participating in satanic cult activity, I ask for donations to carry on my work until I manage to get full time employment which I have done before yet was denied visa courtesy of USA intelligence though it is also difficult when the USA controls most of the jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment